Mornings can be tough. Mornings after a bad day can be even harder. So here are some positive thoughts for the morning. To help get you through the day. To start your day off with a smile or a thought, to know you are not alone. Here’s to offering an easy list of positive thoughts to help get those good thoughts flowing!
- “Give every morning the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Unknown
- “May every sunrise bring you a renewed strength in your spirit and blissful vibe in your soul.” – Unknown
- “Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective.” – Doe Zantamata
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You do not just wake up and become the butterfly, growth is a process.” – Unknown
- “Because you are alive, everything is possible.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive. To breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- I wake up with a peaceful mind and a grateful heart
- I will have a good morning
- With a good morning comes a good day
- Today I will not stress over things I can’t control
- Sun will rise and we will try again
- Having a rough day is okay
- A bad morning does not mean a bad day
- I feel strong and well today
- I’ll be productive today, in my own way
- I will make today amazing
- I am stronger than yesterday
- Today, I choose love
- One positive thought in the morning can change your whole day
- Your morning can start at anytime (mines at 9pm, yaay midnight workers!)
- Build your momentum throughout the morning, one step at a time!
- Mornings are hard for everyone, even early risers!
- It just takes time
- There is nothing wrong with a little chocolate in the morning (dark chocolate is technically good for you!)
Here’s to mornings!
Here’s to mornings. To early mornings. To learning new habits. Getting out of funks, and focusing on positive thinking. Positive thoughts in the morning can change your perspective for the rest of the day. Sometimes, we all need a little help to remember the good things.
If you need more than a few positive affirmations and quotes. Try taking a deep breath with your morning coffee. Take a moment to take in the sky this morning – Through the window or while out for a walk. Plan breakfast the night before, for an easier less busy morning. Meditation doesn’t have to be more than a few moments of thought in the morning. Avoid going online. Social media free mornings make for an easier day.
Here is to better, happier mornings. To starting the day in a way to better combat the daily stress life can throw at us.